How Does it Work?
After making a confirmed appointment, you will get in touch with your therapist through any of the following options of choice
We provide non-judgmental and confidential services to young people, women, and children where they can share their concerns related to emotional, sexual, and reproductive health, Violence Against Women (VAW), and girls and Child Sexual Abuse.
To provide high quality, research based, legally defensible and scientifically sound advocacy ad psychological health services, to promote the achievement of the health-related sustainable development goals and health for all.
All people everywhere will have access to a skilled, motivated and supported mental health professional, within a robust health system. To promote person focused health services that is integrated, comprehensive, accessible and cost effective.
1. CEO - Mr.Ahsen Raza Zaidi
2. Director – Sobia Khateeb
3. Board Member of Executrix -Kamar Khateeb
4. Board Member of Executrix – Zahra Naqvi
5. General Associate – Iqra Shoukat
6. Assistant Psychologist – Miss Areej Hussain
7. Graphic & Media Manager - -Syed Hatif Saeed
8. Media Manager - Mr. Salman Yousafzai
2. Medical Doctor: Dr.Hira Waheed
3. Dentist: Dr. Afifa Irfan, Dr.Najda Tejani
4. Clinical Psychologist: Ms. Sajida Kazmi
5. Ophthalmitis: Mr.Saad
6. Gynecologist: Dr. Kauser Hanif
7. Social Activists: Mr.Jawad